You know when a stylists keeps picking certain products they must be on to a good thing – and the Carmo modular sofa is popping up in homes all over Sweden, Denmark right over to NZ. A favourite due to it’s minimalist Scandi design and modular functionality, the Carmo offers style, comfort and practicality. The rounded square form of the Carmo is boxy but streamlined and compact so it suits modern spaces and is perfect for lovers of the Scandi style. The modular design means each unit can be used on its own or placed together to make a sofa, chaise or corner sofa. Perfect for small apartments or open plan spaces where people would like the flexibility to re-arrange their sofa as needed. Shop through BoConcept’s living furniture range to furnish your living room with beautiful Scandinavian Furniture.
Or contact BoConcept on (02) 9437 0066 for further details.
Each image here is from staged apartments in Sweden, styled and ready for sale. Featuring shots from all different apartments, the combination of light grey and caramel leather brings warmth and texture to the minimalist Scandi units.
The first 2 apartments show the classic combination of blonde timber, marbles and copper accents for a clean, textured take on Scandi. The third image shows a more masculine space, with a black and white palette and minimalist decor.
- Available in a range of modular units that can be combined together to create different sofa layouts. These units include single modules, corner pieces, chaise pieces and ottomans. Each unit is finished on all sides and can stand alone, so the pieces can be separated or rearranged as desired.
- The Carmo can be made in over 100 different leather or fabric options. Given the modules are independent you can even mix and match your upholstery choices for a completely personalised look.
- Minimalist, square design with piped seam detail – a clean Scandinavian aesthetic
- The sofa has been developed for optimum comfort, despite its boxy appearance, it’s soft and comfortable and supportive where it needs to be.
- Perfect for the family to cuddle up, or in more corporate spaces. The Carmo features in a breakout space in Facebook’s head quarters!
- Made to order, the Carmo will be with you in 10-12 weeks
From cosy nooks at home, to the most spirited of commercial office buildings, the Carmo looks just as at home in the waiting area of Facebook’s HQ – Building 20 designed by Frank Gehry. (Image: Washington Post)
All other images via BO|STHLM