Or contact Beyond Furniture on 1300 11 22 33 for further details.
This sofa is customisable! You can alter your lounge to your requirements in just 4 easy steps:
1. Choose the design you like
2. Specify the size you need
3. Add custom design features
- The Sorano sofa is inspired by the clean minimalist design of the late 50’s/early 60’s, it’s modern interpretation is a handsome sofa with classic design sensibilities.
- The refined character of the Sorano is established through its slim proportions, deconstructed composition, quilted seat and high legs.
- The Sorano sofa suits nearly all spaces, its compact form, and classic design notes make it a great choice for apartment living, it will sit comfortably in a traditional or contemporary space.
- The timeless design of the sofa makes it the perfect choice for extra luxe aniline leathers. Leathers from the Marco or Mimosa range will add instant character to the Sorano, and develop a wonderful patina with time.
Standard Custom Choices for Pattinatore:
- ADJUSTABLE HEADREST: There is the option to add an adjustable head rest to the Sorano model, this will enhance the seated comfort without compromising the aesthetic. The addition of the headrest will mean the sofa is deeper, refer to the Sorano’s order form for further details.
- LEGS: Standard choices of leg for the Sorano include a timber leg, which is simple, vertical and complements the proportions of the sofa; a double steel leg, which again enhances the slim nature of the arms; or the standard legs, which balance the height and aesthetic perfectly.
- CUSTOM ALTERATIONS: The Soranos’ size and leather features can also be made to your precise requirements. Speak with a design consultant for further information.
Kiln-dried hardwood frame; high density polyurethane foam seat with natural feather; high density polyurethane foam rear cushion with natural feather; heavy duty sinuous spring base; eco-friendly plywood back suspension; Italian leather upholstery; stainless steel legs.
This sofa is available in our range of European leathers, with over 140 colour options. To see the full range, please VISIT A STORE, or request a sample via phone or email – email@example.com
When investing in a leather sofa, it is important to understand leather quality to ensure the value of your purchase. At Beyond Furniture, our sofas are made with premium Italian leather, adding luxury to our contemporary design. Click HERE for more information regarding our sofas.
Since we make our sofas to your specifications, they are made to order. The lead time is 10-12 weeks maximum.