Osaka modern sofa Sydney with resting unit, tufted seat, the product is available in fabrics and leathers. As shown, light grey Salto leather 0967/aluminium. H77xW242xD141½cm. [Osaka – AF29]
Article no.: 4335042AF290967
Or contact BoConcept on (02) 9437 0066 for further details.
With its ergonomic design and elegant seat sufting, designer Anders Norgaard has created the perfect sofa. The Osaka sofa comes in a 2½-seater just below a width of two meters, so you can get perfect seating comfort in a minimum of space. There are two armrests to choose from – straight or slightly inclined, and a variety of leg designs. It’s available in different sizes and in the full BoConcept fabrics and leathers collection, including the new Napoli fabric that has a velvety corduroy surface.
The Osaka was recently featured in ‘The Call’, a film collaboration between Danish star Mads Mikkelsen and BoConcept. In the more informal living room setting, the Osaka sofa is paired with the Cupertino desk to create a casual spot for both work and play. The turquoise fabric creates a warm and inviting presence in the modern home.
The tufting on the seat cushions is a sophisticated detail that keeps the cushions in place and the slightly angled back and armrests make the sofa look amazing from every angle so you can choose any position in your room – against the wall or out in the room (as seen above).
- refined tufting details creates visual softness
- classic, elegant comfort
- different armrest designs create different looks matching your needs
- different tall leg options that emphasise the light and elegant expression
- optional flexible, removable and fully covered headrest
- seat cushions attached with velcro
Our customisable sofas are produced upon order. Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
- back cushion: hyper soft foam and fibre
- seat cushion: high resilient foam and fibre
- frame: pinewood, plywood, particle board and masonite, covered in hyper soft foam to ensure the best possible quality and Nozag springs for consistent comfort
- the legs come in aluminium, brushed steel and anthracite grey burnished steel. Or you can choose wooden legs in espresso, light oak or walnut
We always recommend that you shake your cushions regularly to ensure form stability
- ordinary cleaning: vacuum frequently and use BoConcept textile care products for general cleaning
- all fabrics can be dry-cleaned
Easy care material:
- use of textile care products is not recommended
- easy to clean
- not suitable for dry cleaning
- for general cleaning just use a dry soft cloth
- we recommend using BoConcept leather care products 2-3 times a year
- please note that BoConcept textile care products should be used for Colorado leather