This sofa is customisable! You can alter your lounge to your requirements in just 4 easy steps:
1. Choose the design you like
2. Specify the size you need
3. Add custom design features
4. Choose your leather
Check out more of our modern leather sofas Sydney here.
Or contact Beyond Furniture on 1300 11 22 33 for further details.
Diamante Design Features:
- The Diamante is defined by its angular design, highlighted by 5mm leather strips sewn into the leather upholstery. This special leather crafting feature requires high level leather cutting, sewing and stitching to achieve.
- The Diamante can be personalised by selecting contrasting textures or leather colours for the leather strip. Selecting a matching finish will offer a subtle look, selecting contrasting leathers in the same tone will highlight the sofas faceted design, and selecting a contrasting colour (and texture if you wish) will really personalise your sofa and create a stunning focal point.
- The Diamante is available in two body shapes, the Diamante I has a flatter back and is more compact, ideal for smaller spaces or when the sofa will be placed against a wall. The Diamante II has the faceted form extended to the back of the sofa, ideal for when the sofa will be centrally located and looked at from all angles.
Standard Custom Choices for Diamante:
- SEAT BACK SHAPE: The seat back may be either flat or with a faceted detail.
- CONTRASTING LEATHERS: You may choose either matching leathers for the upholstery and seam detail, or contrasting leathers.
- SEAT FIRMNESS: You may choose either firm (4) or soft (5) seat.
- CUSTOM ALTERATIONS: The Diamante’s size & leather features can be made to your precise requirements. Speak with a design consultant for further information.
Kiln-dried hardwood frame; eco-friendly plywood; high density polyurethane foam; high density polyurethane foam rear; heavy duty sinuous spring base; high elasticity webbed back suspension; Italian leather upholstery.
This sofa is available in our range of European leathers, with over 140 colour options. To see the full range, please VISIT A STORE, or request a sample via phone or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
When investing in a leather sofa, it is important to understand leather quality to ensure the value of your purchase. At Beyond Furniture, our sofas are made with premium Italian leather, adding luxury to our contemporary design.
Since we make our sofas to your specifications, they are made to order. The lead time is 10-12 weeks maximum.