Material: Leather Upholstery
Or contact Beyond Furniture on 1300 11 22 33 for further details.
- The Tronto takes the best of classic design features and pairs up with comfort elements including an adjustable seat mechanism resulting in a timeless sofa, suitable for both modern and classic interiors.
- The Tronto is available in a plain version, and a version with a moving seat mechanism, the seat slides forward to offer greater comfort to those of varying heights, and allowing you to slide down and get comfy when relaxing.
- The seat quilting lends the Tronto a handsome classic quality; the quilted construction will ensure the Tronto retains its shape and look for many years.
- Available in a range of modular pieces, chaise options and ottomans to suit you and your space.
Internal Construction: Kiln dried Hardwood frame; High density Polyurethane foam seat; High density Polyurethane foam rear cushion with natural feather; heavy duty sinuous spring base; high elasticity webbed back suspension; Italian Leather upholstery; German seat mechanism, stainless steel base covered in leather, and concealed stainless steel feet.
Other Colours: Choice of over 40 leather colours, visit our showrooms to see the full range.
When investing in a leather sofa, it is important to understand leather quality to ensure the value of your purchase. At Beyond Furniture, our sofas are made with premium Italian leather, adding luxury to our contemporary design.
Other Options:View PDF for various size options
– Stock Options: Contact us to inquire about in stock options
– Custom Orders: 10-12weeks