Or contact BoConcept on (02) 9437 0066 for further details.
A cool sofa during the day, a comfortable resting unit in the evening and a bed for the night, the Kyoto is the ultimate multi-functional piece of furniture.One of our latest additions the Kyoto modern sofa bed Sydney has a lightweight, easily convertible and streamlined body so that you can move it around and use it however you want. See below for how you can style the Kyoto for the living room, bedroom or study.
The ‘Luxe Living Room’: Don’t think a sofa bed works permanently in the living room? Think again! A marble coffee table and sheepskin is all you need to give it a sophisticated look and feel. Pair it with luxurious textures and rich colours to give it an exclusive edge.
The ‘Laid-Back Bedroom’: If you’re short on space and you need a sofa for entertaining and a bed for yourself or overnight guests, the Kyoto easily works as both. Team it up with our Cartagena Nest of Tables as bedsides (which can also work as coffee tables) and some fun accessories for an informal and practical bedroom.
The ‘Sophisticated Study’: The Kyoto is the perfect addition to any study or guest room. For a classy look, style it with our popular Cupertino Desk and Adelaide Chair. Not only can you use it as a comfortable sofa for the daytime, it works brilliantly as a bed for overnight guests.
- our sofa beds easily convert into a single or double bed for your overnight guests
- optimise and personalise your space with the Stockholm sofa bed in a regular 2-seater or with a resting unit with built-in storage and choose between many fabrics and leathers
Our customisable sofa beds are produced upon order. Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
Please contact your store for further information
We always recommend that you shake your cushions regularly to ensure form stability
- ordinary cleaning: vacuum frequently and use BoConcept textile care products for general cleaning
- all fabrics can be dry-cleaned
Easy care material:
- use of textile care products is not recommended
- easy to clean
- not suitable for dry cleaning
- for general cleaning just use a dry soft cloth
- we recommend using BoConcept leather care products 2-3 times a year
- please note that BoConcept textile care products should be used for Colorado leather