Boston chair with swivel function. Also available with tilt function, the product is available in fabrics and leathers. Shown colour, light caramel Oxford leather 5074/brushed steel. H116xW79xD92cm. [Boston – L043] Article no.: 4065094L0435074
Boston footstool, the product is available in fabrics and leathers. Shown colour, light caramel Oxford leather 5074/brushed steel. H42xW65xD44cm. [Boston – F012] Article no.: 4065094F0125074
Or contact BoConcept on (02) 9437 0066 for further details.
Trend Alert: Metallics vs. Neutrals
What do you prefer? The glam treatment or something a little more subdued and classic. We show you how to style our luxurious Boston chair to suit your style. Designed by Henrik Pedersen, the new modern armchair Sydney is like 20 small cushions arranged in a way so they support you perfectly while still maintaining the elegant sleek lines. Available in more than 100 different fabrics and leathers and there is also a Boston footstool available.
This season, we welcome back shiny materials. Brass, copper, silver and even a bit of gold. And why not? They fit perfectly with the basic colours of home interiors. A gentle colour scheme of black, grey or white will get a new lease of life with the magic touch of metallics.
Discover a more neutral style by combining white or light colour tones, handcrafted details and authentic materials as well as industrial details for a clean, graphic look. The Boston in light beige Lux Felt fabric is perfect for that muted yet sophisticated aesthetic that complements this interior design style.
- our armchairs can be customised and offer a great variety of fabrics and leathers as well as swivel functions or fixed bases
- lean back in an armchair with tilting function or put your feet up on a matching footstool
- enjoy the combination of design and great comfort
Our customisable armchairs are produced upon order. Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
- the materials of each armchair has been selected to ensure the best possible seating comfort and emphasise the design expression
We always recommend that you shake your cushions regularly to ensure form stability.
- ordinary cleaning: vacuum frequently and use BoConcept textile care products for general cleaning
- all fabrics can be dry-cleaned
Easy care material:
- use of textile care products is not recommended
- easy to clean
- for general cleaning just use a dry soft cloth
- we recommend using BoConcept leather care products 2-3 times a year
- please note that BoConcept textile care products should be used for Coloroda leather